Skip to content
License and WebSite Access
- We grant you a limited, revocable license to access and make personal use of the website as our customer. However, you are not permitted to:
- reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell or otherwise exploit the website or any product image, product listing, product description, price, page layout, page design, trade dress, trademark, logo or other content (“Website Content”) for any commercial purpose, except as expressly provided;
- use a robot, spider or data mining or extraction tool or process to monitor, extract or copy Website Content (except in the operation or use of internet ‘search engines,’ hit counters or similar technology);
- use any meta tags, search terms, key terms, or the like that contain the website’s name or trademarks used on the website;
- engage in any activity that interferes with the website or another user’s ability to use the website;
- modify, create derivative works from, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any technology used to provide the website and the services offered on the website; or
- You consent to receive communications from us by e-mail.
- You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you by e-mail satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- If you use the website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer.
- You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in our sole discretion.
- All Website Content is our property or the property of our content suppliers or the property of their respective owners and is protected by international copyright laws.
- The purchase of any product does not provide the purchaser with any copyright interest or other intellectual property right in the product.
- All Website Content that is not our property is used with permission.
- The arrangement and compilation of all Website Content is our exclusive property and is protected by international copyright laws.
- All software used on the website is our property or the property of our software suppliers and is protected by international copyright laws.
- Certain graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are trademarks, service marks, or trade dress of our company or our affiliated companies.
- Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used for any commercial or other purposes without our prior written consent.
- All other trademarks and service marks not owned by mildart.com or our affiliated companies that appear on the website are the property of their respective owners and may or may not be used without their prior written consent.
Copyright & Trademark Compliance
- Mildart.com has adopted the following general policy toward copyright and intellectual property infringement in accordance with international copyright laws and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act:
- If you believe that your work has been copied or used on the website in a way that constitutes copyright or trademark infringement, you may send a notice of infringement to [email protected]
- Please specify the type of infringement at issue and the notice must include the following information:
- A signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or intellectual property right that has been allegedly infringed upon (signatures may be provided electronically by typing your name);
- Identification in sufficient detail of the material being infringed upon (for an allegation of a patent infringement, please provide a patent number);
- Identification of the material on Mildart.com that is claimed to be infringing upon the intellectual property. Include information regarding the location of the infringing material with sufficient detail so that we are capable of finding and verifying its existence (for instance, please provide the link or URL to the content you allege is infringing);
- Contact information about the notifier including the name of the intellectual property owner, the name and title of the person contacting us on the owner’s behalf, the address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the intellectual property or copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the intellectual property or copyright owner.
- Upon receipt of any bona fide claim of infringement, or upon becoming aware of any actual or alleged infringement by any other means, we will remove such actual or alleged infringing product(s) from the website and/or cease sales of the product(s) pending our investigation.
- Except in limited instances under authorized agreements, we do not reproduce or manufacture the products offered on our site, but rather we purchase or license products from third party suppliers that represent to us that they have sufficient rights to allow us to display and sell the products on the website.
Reviews, Comments, Communications and Other Content
- Visitors may post or submit reviews, comments, suggestions, communications and other information via our website, by email or through one of our website operation partners.
- You agree not to submit, transmit, or otherwise make available in any manner any content (i) that is unlawful, harmful, obscene, hateful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, harassing, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, or is otherwise objectionable, (ii) that infringes the intellectual property rights of any party or (iii) which contains a chain letter or constitutes any form of commercial solicitation, political campaign, mass mailing, ‘spam’ or software virus.
- You may not use a false e-mail address or otherwise provide information that would be misleading as to the origin of such content.
- Although we do not regularly review content you submit to the website, we reserve the right to edit or remove any content that we find objectionable for any reason.
- You represent and warrant that you possess all necessary rights to use the content that you submit to the website and that use of such content does not violate generally accepted standards of decency.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless from and against any and all claims arising out of or relating to any content that you submit to the website.
- By submitting content to the website , you automatically grant to us, or warrant that the owner of such content has expressly granted to us, a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right and license to use your user name or the content in any manner that we deem appropriate, in our sole and exclusive discretion.
- We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any content posted by visitors to our website.
Limitation of Liability
- We do not accept responsibility that the website, its servers, or e-mail sent from the website are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the website, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential damages.
- Certain laws do not allow limitations as contained in this clause.
- If these laws apply, some or all of the above limitations may not apply to you and you might have additional rights.
- therefore, you should review our policies, terms, and conditions each time you visit the website.
- Your continued use of the website after we make any such changes constitutes your binding acceptance of those changes.
- If any of the terms or conditions herein shall be deemed invalid, void , or for any reason unenforceable, that term or condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining term or condition.